A Professionally Monitored Cincinnati Flood Detector Warns You Of Water Leaking Before Excessive Damage Occurs
Clogged drains, corroded pipes, leaking appliances -- these are common issues that may lead to costly water damage within your home. In many cases, these are the soggy or damp difficulties that you notice much too late. Even a dripping water line or running toilet can create major concerns if not addressed quickly.
However, when you install a Cincinnati monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can discover leaks or standing water before it becomes a catastrophe. The wireless detector notifies you as soon as it detects water with a high-decibel siren and a communication to your mobile device. An ADT monitoring professional will also reach out to you when the flood sensor is triggered.
Should I Install A Monitored Flood Detector In Cincinnati?
Nobody wants to go down the steps to see that your basement is now a pool of water with your belongings floating on top. Thankfully, a Cincinnati flood detector is designed to catch leaks and unwanted water before you find yourself needing major property restoration. Here’s how it works:
- Advanced sensor is perfect for any room: The state-of-the-art alarm discerns flowing water instead of humidity -- so it's acceptable for use in areas like bathrooms where damp conditions are present.
- Place anywhere in your home thanks to wireless connection: Reliable sensors have wireless functionality and a 4-year lithium battery. You can place your flood detector with confidence behind your toilets, under sinks, behind water heaters or anyplace you might experience a water leak.
- Get notified even when you’re away: Sump pump failures and leaks have a tendency to occur when you're at work or on vacation. In the event your Cincinnati flood detector senses unwanted water, it will deliver an instant notification to your cell.
- 24-7 monitoring brings you peace of mind: In addition to a high-decibel alarm and phone notifications, your smart device will notify your ADT 24/7 monitoring center. Your monitoring professionals will notify you immediately and help you take action.
ADT Control App Makes Your Cincinnati Flood Detector Work As Part of Your Home Automation
There’s no time to lose when it comes to water leaks. When utilizing the ADT mobile application, you have the ability to mobilize your home’s automation and make it easier when help comes to your location. Activating your smart home systems is important when you’re in the house, but essential when you’re not there. With a monitored Cincinnati flood detector you have the ability to:
- Receive notifications on your smartphone when unwanted water is identified.
- Remotely unlock doors and disarm alarms for emergency assistance.
- Adjust heat on your thermostat to stop further pipe freezing.
- Scan high-definition video from your home surveillance to determine how water entered and evaluate remediation needs.
- Stay in constant connection with ADT monitoring.
Your Home Security System With Flood Detection Begins With A No-Obligation Free Estimate
Flood detectors and other devices like CO detectors and smoke alarms are all part of a comprehensive security implementation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you reach out to our experts, we’ll guide you to the best solution to fit your needs. Simply dial (513) 230-7397 today or fill out our form to get a free estimate.