As you might already realize, the likeliest areas for home invasions are your main entrance and first-floor windows. With this in mind, it isn’t a surprise that window and door alarm sensors maintain their status as critical devices for home security installations in Cincinnati. Even though the technology has been in use for generations, you might be impressed at what modern sensors have the ability to do.
How Do Window and Door Sensors Safeguard Your Property?
You’ll be thankful to know that window and door sensors come with each ADT package, whether you opt for a streamlined, basic configuration or the most cutting-edge system with indoor and outdoor cameras and complete automation. Installation is also included so you there’s no need for you to lift a finger, and you can avoid having to fret about your equipment being positioned accurately.
If you would like to know how window and door alarm sensors operate, it’s a basic yet effective, two-part magnetic contact. One piece is adhered to the adjacent frame, and the other is connected straight to the door or window. You secure your access point and the contacts come together perfectly. When the system is engaged and a door or window opens, the joined contacts move apart and your alarm is set off. But you should know, these advanced devices can do much more than simply trigger your alarm.
Perks Of ADT Window And Door Alarm Sensors In Cincinnati
At the forefront of your home defense, window and door alarm sensors provide numerous benefits, like the following:
- Sound the siren: These sensors trip your high-decibel siren whenever an entry is opened while your system is active.
- Instant notifications: Do you wish to know what’s going on at home when you’re at work or on vacation? You have the ability to get immediate updates right to your mobile device whenever a sensor is tripped.
- Round-the-clock monitoring: You will not only be contacted, your 24-7 monitoring professionals will get a warning as well. Your house will be safeguarded, no matter your location.
- Home automation integration: Set your various sensors and devices to work in a unified manner. You might have your entry lights turn on or direct a camera to begin recording if a window or door sensor is tripped. Not only can you have your alarm sound, you’ll have the chance to see who tripped the sensor to begin with.
- Streamlined appearance: You’ll hardly know the sensors are even there. They have a low-profile, streamlined design that fits nicely with any interior. You can even get completely recessed sensors that are hidden from view.
- Connectivity options: Choose from wired or wireless components depending on the type of installation you want. Either way, your property will be better protected.
More functional than ever before, window and door sensors in Cincinnati are able to be expertly integrated into your comprehensive home security package.
Design Your Own Home Security Package In Cincinnati
Are you interested in having versatile window and door alarm sensors in Cincinnati that elevate your protection and connect straight to your home automation? That is what you will find when consulting with your local ADT dealers at Secure24 Alarm Systems. If you would like to find out what we are able to do for you, dial (513) 230-7397 or submit the form below.