What do you want in a baby monitor in Cincinnati?
In years past, a baby monitor was quite basic. You install a microphone-type device in close proximity to your child’s bed, transmitting sound to a connected gadget that resembles a walkie talkie. Fortunately, baby monitors now offer many more features. For example, many monitors now offer clear HD video capability and two-way talk. You can even hook some monitors to your wireless network so you are able to roam wherever you want. The latest baby monitors in Cincinnati are so sophisticated that they are similar to indoor security cameras in both features and price.
Would you switch baby monitor for an indoor security camera?
Knowing that baby monitors and surveillance systems share similar capabilities, there are numerous residents in Cincinnati linking their baby's room to their overall home defense. So it makes sense -- especially if you have to Vivint smart home technology -- as your baby monitor now has:
● Clear video with night vision: Your monitoring device should have at minimum 1080p HD resolution, and infrared functionality for reliable low-light performance.
● 2-way communications: Sometimes, you don't need to go to the nursery to quiet your child back to a gentle slumber. A comforting word may be the only requirement to keep bundle of joy sleeping.
● Motion activation: While it’s an option to have your camera continuously carefully watch your newborn, your attentiveness may diminish over time. However, when your security camera detects anything unusual, you can configure it to deliver a text alert on your phone. You will appreciate this when your adventurous newborn silently tries to climb out of the crib or if your curious cat noses into the space.
● Recording capabilities: Many baby monitors aren’t able to save portions of video. Now you have the ability to transmit a 20-second clip to a relative or family friend to let them see what a peaceful, precious baby you have.
● Mobile phone monitor: As an alternative to having to lug monitoring equipment around, you are now able to watch from your smart home mobile app. You could even say hello to your young one and babysitter if you’re lucky enough to have an evening away.